Hello, and cheers for stopping by my unbiased review of The Collector – John Newman’s very first product launch!
Mr. Newman claims to have discovered the “hidden” pieces of the puzzle and is revealing them to help newbies like YOU to turn a buck online.
But the question is…
Does his creation really help you to finally piece this “online money-making” thing together to unlock a life of riches?
Or is it just your typical run-of-the-mill WarriorPlus product that’s gonna fail to connect the dots and leave you puzzled?
THIS review is about to slot all the pieces in place to give you the FULL picture of Newman’s product.
So hang tight!…
At a Quick Glance
Name: The Collector (TC).
Owner: John Newman.
Cost: $7.95 (at the time of writing) + Upsells.
My Score: 6/10.
- Cheap front end cost
- Video tutorials
- Resources & bonuses
- Private members’ Facebook group
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- John’s a legitimate online Biz owner
- It revolves around the launch jacking strategy
- Comes with Upsells
In a nutshell:
The Collector revolves around helping you to earn from the concept of launch jacking as a blogger, YouTuber, and email marketer.
Where you basically promote a product that’s about to be launched, rank at the top of Google/YouTube, and wait for the commission to roll in.
The good news is that John’s one of my Wealthy Affiliate pals, so expect some good value from the guy inside his product.
But there are two things that I will say…
First of all, I do think some parts of the training could do with being more step-by-step (i.e newbie friendly).
And secondly, I absolutely despise “launch jacking” with a passion (lol) because it’s not just highly competitive.
But integrity seems to fly out the window when affiliates practice the method, which I talk about in more detail in my final conclusion.
But on a whole, Newman has some cool money-making stuff to teach you.
Final Verdict: Legit.
This is the part where I would normally tell you to go to my #1 recommendation, but I already told you it. 😛
What’s The Collector All About, You Ask?
The Collector is basically a product that represents what John Newman himself has discovered over the years as an affiliate marketer.
And he wants to share his knowledge (“hidden” puzzle pieces, as he calls them) to finally help you to start earning an income online.
He claims that even as a total newbie with zero skills, you can tap into his “guru” free step-by-step training that requires 30 – 60 minutes of work daily…
And it’s a proven $100-per-day method that can fetch you some quick results in a matter of DAYS.
Basically, TC is designed to help you put an end to all the shiny object crap that you keep falling for.
Admittedly, there is some degree of hype throughout the sales pitch, which is to be expected with WarriorPlus stuff.
But on a positive note, I have personally known and worked with John since 2014 – he’s a grafter who seriously knows his stuff.
So before I even bought TC, I knew EXACTLY what level of value to expect from the Ozzie dude.
But I’m not gonna spend all day blowing smoke up Newman’s ass (as much as I’d like to LOL).
I’ll let his training course do all the talking…
How The Collector Works (What Are The Missing Puzzle Pieces?)
When you step foot inside the members’ area (as shown below):
Where Newman sets things rolling with a 3.27-minute video introduction to TC.
I must admit, I like the fact that Newman doesn’t sugar coat anything in his welcome video.
Because he says that to succeed with TC, you must have the right mindset, follow his training, and basically TAKE ACTION.
Followed on from that are the 5.12-minute overview and 3.07-minute case study videos.
Where he walks you through the process of how it all works and shows an example of his own affiliate commission results.
It’s Off to The Races With The Main Training
Inside this section, there are the following 7 walk through videos to watch:
- An Introduction to Affiliate Marketing (15.43 minutes) – A discussion about mindset & the proven road map/system that you must follow for earning commissions.
- The Essential Tools of Affiliate Marketing (11.41 mins) – Newman shows you some free Biz building tools: Wealthy Affiliate (to build a free WordPress website), YouTube (+ screencastomatic software), Canva, Facebook, affiliate marketplaces (WarriorPlus, ClickBank & JVZoo) & MailChimp or Aweber.
- The Launch Jacking Method Part 1 (11.47 mins) – An explanation (+ diagram) of launch jacking. Where you’ll use MunchEye.com for scoping out new WarriorPlus/ClickBank product launches to promote & do blog, as well as YouTube video reviews. Newman also shows an example of one of his own blog reviews & offers tips on how to go about it.
- Launch Jacking Part 2 (20.51 mins) – How to get guaranteed affiliate product approval & review copies, create a launch calendar & your review videos + bonuses.
- How to Grow Your Business With Email Marketing (29.02 mins) – Newman offers some basic tips on growing your email list + he briefly shows you how he scales his own online Biz using the power of an Aweber autoresponder. “The money’s in the list, baby!”
- Video Review Structure (9.23 mins) – Newman shows you how he structures his own videos.
- Uploading & Ranking Videos (11.26 mins) – Newman reveals the steps he follows to properly optimize his YouTube videos & get them ranked on the first page.
- Conclusion (2.16 mins).
Additionally, you’ll get some recommended resources to go hand-in-hand with the training.
What’s The Cost of The Collector, You Say?
At the time of this reviews publication, the cost is only $7.95, which is reasonable, in my book.
After that, there are optional upsells that you can fork out for:
- ‘Advanced Training’ = $27.95
- ‘Effortless Info Products’ = $97
- ‘DFY Unlimited Traffic on Tap’ = $197
- ‘Steal TC & Sell it as Your Own’ = $47
- ‘Personal Coaching & Support’ $97
Plus, if you choose some of Newman’s tool recommendations like Aweber, for example, there will be other costs to run your Biz.
Final Conclusion: Is The Collector a Scam?
Given the fact that John’s the real deal, The Collector’s his first product launch, and his tutorials are quite lengthy…
I actually think he’s done a good job of explaining the ins and outs of the blogging, vlogging, and email marketing methods he uses to crush it with affiliate marketing.
However, the only two drawbacks (in my opinion) are that:
#1: The whole thing revolves around promoting WarriorPlus and the concept of “launch jacking”.
In experience, the WarriorPlus marketplace contains A LOT of junk products from publishers who mainly teach you how to promote THEIR own stuff.
As for launch jackers, most lack that word called “integrity” in the name of “MONEY”.
Because have you noticed how they all award WarriorPlus products scores of 9 instead of 3 or 4s (the scores that they really deserve)?
And have you also noticed that no launch jacking affiliate ever has a bad word to say (even if the product’s totally junk)?
#2: John’s training isn’t 100% over-the-shoulder – as in “step 1, do this. Step 2, do that”. And so on.
This can make things pretty challenging when you’re a newcomer to affiliate marketing.
Because you need to be guided by the hand, right?
But with that said, TC is worth the price tag because there’s a lot you can learn from John.
P.S. If you’re reading this John, I think you’re AWESOME, man! So please take this review as constructive criticism…
And since we are part of the same WA fam, I class you as a brother from another mother LOL.
Your buddy, Neil 😀
Got any questions or thoughts to share on TC, please drop them below…