Thanking you for checking out my unbiased review of Phoenix!
Mark Barrett and James Fawcett claim that their newly-released “secret method” banks them $1,000 daily passively.
Which you can replicate in just 30 minutes.
Heck, even WarriorPlus affiliate launch jackers are blowing smoke up the product’s ass (which is no real surprise, to tell you the truth)…
But will you really rise like a Phoenix from the ashes as a struggling noob – getting the fastest results you’ve ever seen?
Or are you just gonna crash and burn after making your purchase, huh?
Let’s find out!…
At a Quick Glance
Owners: Mark Barrett & James Fawcett.
Cost: 12.95 + Upsells (+ $100s – $1,000s for tools & paid traffic combined).
My Score: 4/10.
- Video tutorials
- Facebook support group
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Money-making potential
- A hyped-up sales pitch
- The training on a whole is short & vague
- ClickFunnels & solo ads combined are expensive
- Comes with numerous upsells
Put simply, Phoenix is a product that contains training on building a squeeze page and generating solo ad traffic to it to grow an email list…
So you can promote multiple WarriorPlus, ClickBank, and JVZoo affiliate offers inside ONE rotator link to make money off of your subscribers.
But the trouble with the training is that it’s inadequate for helping newbies get up and running with the strategy.
Because Barret just doesn’t dive deep enough into crucial areas (which I explain in my final conclusion).
So the way I see it, to increase your chances of success with the product, you must also buy the upsells.
Which is the norm with WarriorPlus products, is it not?
Final Verdict: Legit, But Unsuitable if You’re on a Shoestring.
Before you continue scrolling, try my #1 recommended solution that offers the essential tools, step-by-step training & 24/7 support for building a sustainable affiliate Biz.
What’s Phoenix All About, You Say?
According to both Barrett & Fawcett, their product revolves around their secret method they’ve been profiting from for the last 10 years…
It’s a “set and forget” system making them $1K passively on a day-to-day basis, which you can also replicate as a total beginner.
Rounded off with the all the usual WarriorPlus product hype of:
How it will get you fast results, it being a virtually unknown brand new method, and takes just 30 minutes to get up and running by following 3 simple steps:
- Pick an affiliate offer
- Blast it with traffic
- And watch your accounts easily flood with traffic
Blah, blah, blah.
In all honesty, it’s just a load of hogwash designed to pitch you “the dream” in order to make as many sales of their product as possible.
Don’t get me wrong, I believe the guys’ income claims to be genuine, and their method can actually work…
BUT after spending 12 bucks on Phoenix, and playing the internet and affiliate marketing game myself for a good number of years…
I know that raking in the dough by implementing the method (which, BTW, isn’t new either) is far from plain sailing through calm waters.
Because to make a thousand bucks a day requires literally MONTHS of time, elbow grease, and a ton of cash invested in paid traffic.
But enough of my yapping (LOL)…
How Does Phoenix Work? Let’s Take a Peek Behind The Curtain…
Once you buy OR skip the umpteen upsells inside the funnel (like I did), you’ll finally access the members’ area that like THIS:
Where there are 6 main training video modules from Barrett:
1: Welcome (1.28 Minutes)
Barrett says the ball’s in your court when it comes to Phoenix – you’ll need tenacity to succeed with the method.
Ah, so the guy does speak some truth, after all.
2: Overview (4.38 Mins)
Barrett briefly shows you a diagram of the method that you’ll implement, which is to build a basic sales funnel.
Where you’ll create a squeeze page and send paid traffic to it to build an email list, and promote offers to your subscribers.
The money’s in the list, right?
3: Getting Setup With Phoenix
There are 6 videos inside this module:
- Finding Top Offers (11.23 mins) – A walkthrough of finding WarriorPlus (surprise, surprise!) & ClickBank products to promote.
- Build Rotator (6.48 mins) – Using a tool called ClickMagick to build a rotator for promoting multiple affiliate offers using just one link.
- Build Funnel (6.16 mins) – Building yourself a simple squeeze page inside ClickFunnels. But if it’s outside your price range, there’s a couple of short video tutorials on using GrooveFunnels instead.
- Integrate Autoresponder (3.36 mins) – Hooking up your Aweber or GetResponse autoresponder to your ClickFunnels squeeze page.
- Setup Follow Ups (7.30 mins) – A brief overview of writing your own email follow ups inside GetResponse.
- Test Funnel (2.08 mins) – Basically making sure your funnel’s set up correctly & ready to roll.
YUP, this module covers the good old traffic generation side of things, where there are 2 videos:
- Traffic Source (5.15 mins) – Barrett shows you his recommended solo ad sellers & advises you to spend $100s on clicks/traffic to your squeeze page for getting some good momentum going with building your email list. Which I’ve found to be true because 100 clicks here n’ there takes longer to see traction.
- Our Top Convering Traffic Source (3.20 mins) – Buying highly targeted clicks from Wayne Crowe via Traffic Domination.
5: Monitor & Scale (9.55 Mins)
Inside this last module/video, Barrett discusses and shows what he personally does to monitor and scale his own results…
Which is counting his email lead numbers in GetResponse and reinvesting at 50% of his profits in generating 100s/1,000s solo ad clicks on a daily basis.
The second way he scales is by basically blasting his subscribers with affiliate promo emails every 4 hours, which s too aggressive, in my opinion.
Followed on from this is the 2.31-minute conclusion video.
“What’s Phoenix Gonna Cost Me, Neil?”…
Well, the front end price is $12.95 (at the time of writing).
But to put the method into practice is gonna cost you a chunk of change to get the ball rolling, I’m afraid.
Because you’ll need to fork out for:
- ClickMagick – 14-day free trial, then starts at $27/month.
- GetResponse – 30-day free trial, then starts at $15/month (or there’s Aweber: 30-day trial & starts at $19/month).
- ClickFunneks – 14-day free trial, then starts at $97/month (or GrooveFunnels which is free at the moment, but there will be costs).
And to really beef up your costs, I think you’ll need to splash out at least $1,000 on solo ads to begin with.
When it comes to the upsells, there are the following ‘Done-For-You’ products:
- Profit Automaters – $37
- DFY Package – $197
- 10x Profit Box – $47
- Unlimited Traffic – $197
- License Resell Rights – $67 (which may explain all the glowing bonus-filled Phoenix reviews on Google/YouTube lol)
Final Conclusion: Is Phoenix Worth it?
Honestly, I’m sitting on the fence when it comes to the product.
Because on one hand, Barrett’s training is pretty slapdash (even if there are some golden nugget takeaways)…
Not only does he just skim over creating a basic squeeze page inside ClickFunnels…
But he doesn’t walk you through the full ins and outs of setting up and getting to grips with the ClickMagick tool and GetReponse autoresponder.
Which makes the product/method far from newbie-friendly and fast to set up, in my book.
In fact, I think the training’s purposely vague to push you into all the upsells, which seems to be the norm with WarriorPlus vendors, right?
This leads me to the next point…
But on the other hand, there are the ‘Done-For-You’ upsells that can allow you to shortcut your way to success online using the method.
Overall, Phoenix is only gonna be your cuppa IF you already have the tool know-how and stacks of cash to invest in the tools, traffic, and/or upgrades.
But if your finances aren’t your strong point at the moment…
But also 24/7 support from a 2-million member community for launching and growing a lucrative affiliate marketing Biz around your passion.
Your buddy, Neil 😀
Got any questions or thoughts to share on Phoenix? Please drop your comments below…