This is the ONLY review of First-Time Internet Marketing Profits (FIMP) from a Wealthy Affiliate member, that doesn’t purposely prop up the WA community.
But no offense to those members’, BTW. 😛
Joking aside, does Ian Pribyl’s FIMP platform really live up to your expectations?
Or is it just another lame WarriorPlus type of product that doesn’t paint the whole picture when it comes to making a buck online as a newbie?
Well, there’s only one way to get the truthful answer you seek, and that’s to continue reading from someone who has gone through the course…
At a Quick Glance
Name: First-Time Internet Marketing Profits (formerly Free Internet Marketing Project).
Owner: Ian Pribyl (aka “Pribs”).
Website: stoppingscams.com/FIMP/signup/ (Join Here).
Cost: $497 one-time or $187 x 3 monthly payments.
My Score: 9/10.
- 65+ step-by-step, beginner-friendly & evergreen training videos
- Learn the most inexpensive way of starting out online (spoiler: it’s called “blogging”).
- The important topic of “mindset” is also covered in-depth
- Email & private members’ Facebook group for support
- The cost includes lifetime membership, new training updates (+ bonuses)
- Ian offers an “it’s-on-me-three-times” 365-day money back guarantee
- The course can & will lead you to a full-time income (IF followed to the letter)
- Ian’s a reputable & successful online Biz owner – He seriously knows his stuff!
- The option of upgrading to ‘IMP’ for more advanced training
- There’s a heck of a lot of training to get trough
- Extra costs required for essential tools & services
- It’s unsuitable for lazy bum-ass “get-rich-quick” seekers
Finding awesome training platforms in the world of “making money online” is a rarity these days.
Because there’s so much bullsh*t…
Like me, I’m sure you’ve been stung by a lot of WarriorPlus crap (LOL) and scams, in general, right?
But First-Time Internet Marketing Profits (FIMP for short), on the other hand, is such a breath of fresh sea air.
Because Ian ACTUALLY lives up to his promise of helping you to earn a full-time living on the internet.
He’ll teach you all sorts of stuff ranging from niche selection – to starting a blog – to keyword research – to content creation and Google rankings, etc.
Basically, he gives you all the essential components of starting, building, and scaling a successful online Biz from scratch – whatever the industry or money-making vehicle you choose.
Final Verdict: Legit (Highly Recommended).
But before you dive into this FULL review, I recommend you also see Ian Pribyl’s book ‘From Nothing’ (below), which is FIMP’s companion.
Or in Ian’s words:
“It’s the step-by-step book putting GURUS out of business – the only affiliate marketing and blogging training you’ll ever need”.
Affiliate Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link. It’s how we stay funded & these commissions keep our blog afloat. Please support us by buying your copy via the link below:
To learn more about FIMP itself and why it packs a powerful punch, continue reading…
What is First-Time Internet Marketing Profits About?
In a nutshell, First-Time Internet Marketing Profits has been designed to show you (step-by-step) how to build a thriving web-based business from the ground up as a blogger.
Whether you want to dive into the money-making world of affiliate marketing, eCommerce and dropshipping or MLM…
Or you already operate an online/offline Biz of some description and want more customers, then Ian will guide you by the hand to success on the internet.
How FIMP Hits The Ball Out of The Park With Its Training
When you get behind the scenes of FIMP, there are 9 sections comprising video lessons, PDF transcripts, and a sprinkling of bonuses for good measure.
I won’t go into great depth because there’s A LOT to get through.
But here’s a breakdown of the main tutorials you’ll get as a full-fledged member to help you crush it in the webosphere:
Section 1: The Only Way Anyone Gets Rich Online
- How to Use This Course to Build a Five-to-Six Figure Internet Business (7 minutes)
- The ONLY Four Paths to Wealth Online (27 mins)
Section 2: Essential Mindset Training For Success
- The ONLY Way to Guarantee Your Success Online (19 mins)
- What to Expect in The Coming Weeks/Months (24 mins)
- How to Guarantee You Achieve Your Goals (17 mins)
Section 3: Picking And Polishing The Perfect Niche
- Unearthing The PERFECT Niche For You (34 mins)
- Broad Niches vs. Narrow Niches; What’s TOO Narrow? (25 mins)
- Are You Dealing With a “Buying Audience”? (23 mins)
- How Scared Should You Be of Competition? (13 mins)
- (Painless) Internet Marketing Economics (9 mins)
- Good Niche, Bad Niche – A Breakdown of Multiple Example Niches (37 mins)
- Making Sense of The Tornado Inside Your Head, And When to Move on (18 mins)
Section 4: “The Foundation” – Building Your Website
- Winter Is Coming – Preparing For Website Setup and Design (16 mins)
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Domain Name (26 mins)
- The Best Place to Register Your Domain Names (17 mins)
- Securing Hosting For Your Website (14 mins)
- Linking Your Domain Name and Hosting Account (9 mins)
- Why WordPress is The ONLY Platform You Should Use (8 mins)
- How to Install WordPress in <5 Mins (18 mins)
- Stripping All of The Default Crap From WordPress (5 mins)
- Setting Your Business up For Profit in WordPress (23 mins)
- Yoast’s Settings Have Moved – How to Find and Change Them (2 mins)
- Choosing Your Theme and Crucial Design Tips (14 mins)
- Creating Your Site’s “Core Content” and Menu (35 mins)
- Setting up Google Analytics and GSC For All Kinds of Helpful Data (12 mins)
Section 5: “The Frame” – Lethal Keyword Research
- How Keyword Research Will Make or Break Your Entire Business (14 mins)
- The Anatomy of a “Perfect” Keyword (19 mins)
- How we Use Keywords to Ignite Our Content (11 mins)
- Qualified Traffic vs. Unqualified Traffic (12 mins)
- Finding Keywords Using Free Keyword Tools (62 mins)
- Finding Keywords Quicker and More Easily Using Premium Keyword Tools (29 mins)
- Long Tail Pro Deep Dive – Hunting Down Low Competition Keywords (61 mins)
Section 6: Writing Content That Gets Ranked
- “Inch Wide, Mile Deep” – How to Create High-Quality Content (16 mins)
- Preparing Content and Creating an Outline (18 mins)
- How to Format Content For The Web (9 mins)
- How to Find High-Quality, Free Royalty-Free Images (14 mins)
- Everything You Need to Know About On-Page SEO (26 mins)
- How Often to Post New Content (8 mins)
- An Over-The-Shoulder Tour of High-Quality Content Creation (15 mins)
- When do The Rankings Come? (7 mins)
Section 7: How to Promote Your Website and Get Traffic
- “Post and Pray” Method – The Simplest Time-Tested Path to Success (7 mins)
- Social Media (For What It’s Worth) (9 mins)
- Video Marketing (10 mins)
- Discussing Automated Traffic and Traffic Networks (4 mins)
- A Brief Discussion About Paid Traffic and Who Should Pursue it (9 mins)
- Other Excellent Resources (10 mins)
Section 8: How The Hell Do I Make Money?
- When and How to Monetize Your Content (38 mins)
Section 9: Going Full-Time
- Maximize The Revenue of Your Site (PDF)
- Diversifying Your Traffic (PDF)
- “Becoming The Source” (PDF)
- The Constant Pursuit of Growth (PDF)
- Creating Generational Wealth (PDF)
Section A1: An In-Depth Guide to White-Hat Link Building
- Introduction to White-Hat Backlinks (11 mins)
- Understanding Search Engine Algorithms & NOT Getting Punished (11 mins)
- How to Research and Create a “Link Magnet” (16 mins)
- What Kind of Links Should You be Going For? (7 mins)
- Finding and Compiling Links You Want Using The Skyscraper Method (18 mins)
- Reaching Out to Get Backlinks (Skyscraper Method) (23 mins)
- Introduction to Broken Link Building (7 mins)
- How to Find Resources & Links Pages With Broken Links
- How to Use The “Done For You” Template For Broken Link Building (10 mins)
Section A2: A Step-By-Step Guide to Perfect Video Marketing
- Three Impossible-to-Overlook Reasons Why EVERYONE Should Use Video Marketing (15 mins)
- The Mindset to Set You up For Success With Video Marketing (11 mins)
- A Basic Video Marketing Setup That Will Put You Miles Ahead of The Competition (13 mins)
- How to Capture High-Quality Screen Recordings (For Free!) (15 mins)
- YouTube Video SEO – How to Get Your Videos Ranked on YouTube (20 mins)
- How to Direct Link to Affiliate Offers From Your YouTube Videos (13 mins)
- Bringing All of This Together & What Videos to Create (7 mins)
And there you have it…
Literally HOURS of in-depth training from Pribs on starting and growing a successful web-based business from the ground up.
YES, there’s a heck of a lot to absorb.
But if you do the training at your own pace – breaking down the sections and lessons – actually implementing the stuff on a daily basis…
I can see you being a profitable badass blogger down the road!
Is Support Also Tied in With First-Time Internet Marketing Profits?
There are two ways of getting support from Pribs.
First of all, you can blast an email his direction.
And secondly, there’s the “FIMP Fam” – the members’ only Facebook group.
But before the words “UGH, not another Facebook group!” flow from your mouth…
In my experience, Ian’s group of FIMPers is EXTREMELY helpful and active.
See for yourself.
Side Note: My plea for for help was due to p*ss poor progress of another blog I started way before I found FIMP.
So when you’re in a bit of a pickle, there are always members (including Pribs himself) who are more than happy to help you come unstuck.
What’s The Cost of First-Time Internet Marketing Profits, You Ask?
To become a member of FIMP will cost you a one-time fee of $497 or 3 instalments of $187 if you can’t quite afford a chunk of change up front.
And on top of that, you’ll obviously need some cash set aside for a domain name and web hosting to actually get your own WordPress blog set up and running.
Furthermore, there’s an optional cost for the Long Tail Pro keyword tool if free tools don’t tickle your fancy.
Yeah, there are costs. But you should consider them as “investments” in your future, at the end of the day.
Plus, the blogging route is one of THE least expensive ways of starting an online Biz – particularly if you’re on a budget.
Final Conclusion: Is First-Time Internet Profits Worth it?
Absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, in my opinion.
I’ve had first-hand experience with Ian’s training – not to mention I’ve read FIMP’s sibling ‘From Nothing‘ cover-to-cover.
So I can honestly say that Ian goes above and beyond to show newbies how to create full-time income-producing online businesses from ground zero.
I assure you, (besides Wealthy Affiliate – Oh, and a couple of other similar courses lol), nothing else comes remotely close to First-Time Internet Marketing Profits.
So if you wanna create a successful digital empire as a blogger, then FIMP’s got your name written all over it.
Your buddy, Neil 😀
Got any questions, thoughts or FIMP success stories to share with us? Please drop them in the comments down below…
Looks like FIMP has a ton of positives packed with great learning resources. I am curious. I have been an affiliate marketer for over 5 years now.
Is this really geared more towards beginners? I know there is always something to learn, but if a lot of it is basics to get started then that would not be what I needed.
It sure does!
Yes, FIMP is tailored for the “newbie”, in my opinion. But with that said, even if you’re experienced, you’re bound to learn something new when it comes to affiliate marketing and building your blog (just like I did). Additionally, you can purchase ‘Internet Marketing Profits’, which is Ian’s advanced training course if you want to take your Biz up a few notches.
Wow, this was an awesome in-depth review on First Time Internet Marketing Profits. Not surprisingly, your spoiler alert about blogging being the most inexpensive way to starting out online made me chuckle. You see, I’ve finally learned that blogging is pretty much foundational for any serious online business.
It’s sites like yours that continue to inspire me to push forward, to work smart, and to work hard on my blog. Thanks for this enlightening post 🙂
Much appreciated, Paul!
I’m glad you found humour and encouragement in my review. Keep up the good fight with your blogging efforts.
Thank you for this review on First Time Internet Marketing Profits. As you mentioned, there are a lot of products on WarriorPlus that are not worth the money. FIMP though seems to provide you with the training that you need to be a successful affiliate marketer.
It is not easy starting as a newbie, and the training is very important, but then you have to put into practice what you learn in the training.
And yes, it is hard work and perseverance. FIMP seems to be the way to go to get the extra training and support.
Heck yeah… FIMP’s worth a million times more than any WarriorPlus product! Fact.
And it’s the same with any decent internet marketing training platform – you only get out what you put into your online Biz.
Thanks for sharing a very well written review with us.
FIMP seems like a good program in some ways.
However, I think the price is a bit too much. Even if it is offering its value. Even if it’s offering stuff that’s worth a million, in todays age, I think that amount is far too high to just take a chance on.
It’s a pleasure, Kev!
Yeah, I can see that FIMP isn’t everyone’s cuppa from a price angle.
But having said that, when you implement Ian’s lessons and give your Biz time to take off, the training can pay for itself. Plus, Ian offers a triple money-back guarantee that covers a whole year. So really, FIMP is risk-free. 🙂
Hey, just wanted to jump in here and say thank you for not trying to blow smoke up the backside of everyone. I too developed my own site and it is never easy, it is a job and a challenge but it is a legitimate way for someone who doesn’t have the winning lottery ticket to have a chance at retirement.
I know I will! But it isn’t a job to take a nap on…, especially at the beginning. Though after awhile those naps are afforded to you…lol.
Haha, don’t mention it, Glenn!
I totally agree! Having your own WordPress blog sure is your ticket to freedom. But HARD WORK is definitely required to cash in that bad boy!
Happy napping down the road 😉