This is the ONLY review of First-Time Internet Marketing Profits (FIMP) from a Wealthy Affiliate member, that doesn’t “purposely” prop up the WA community.
But no offense to those members’, BTW. 😛
Joking aside, does Ian Pribyl’s FIMP platform really live up to your expectations?
Or is it just another lame WarriorPlus type of product that doesn’t paint the whole picture when it comes to making money online as a newbie?
Well, there’s only one way to get the truthful answer you seek, and that’s to continue reading…
At a Quick Glance
Name: First-Time Internet Marketing Profits (formerly Free Internet Marketing Project).
Owner: Ian Pribyl (aka “Pribs”).
Cost: Free, $297 one-time or $127 x 3 monthly payments for Premium.
My Score: 9/10.
- Get 46 text & screenshot lessons for $0!
- Lessons are step-by-step, beginner-friendly & evergreen
- Ian teaches the most inexpensive way of starting out online
- Heck, he even covers the topic of “mindset”
- Premium video training (+ bonuses) offered at a bargain price
- Email & private members’ Facebook group for support
- Ian offers a 1-year “it’s-on-me-times-three” money-back guarantee
- The course can & will lead you to a full-time income (IF followed to the letter)
- There’s a heck of a lot of training to get trough
- It’s unsuitable for lazy bum-ass “get-rich-quick” seekers
Finding awesome training platforms in the world of “making money online” is a rarity these days because there’s so much bullsh*t.
But FIMP, on the other hand, is such a breath of fresh sea air because Ian ACTUALLY lives up to his promise of helping you to earn a full-time living online.
He’ll teach you all sorts of stuff ranging from niche selection – to starting a blog – to keyword research – to content creation and Google rankings, etc.
Final Verdict: Highly Recommended.
To discover HOW Pribs is gonna show you how to create a life-changing online Biz from scratch, jump into this FULL review…
What is First-Time Internet Marketing Profits (FIMP) About?
In a nutshell, FIMP has been designed to show you (step-by-step) how to build a thriving web-based business from the ground up as a blogger.
Whether, you want to dive into the money-making world of affiliate marketing, eCommerce and dropshipping or MLM.
Or you already operate an online/offline Biz of some description and want more customers, then Ian will guide you by the hand to success on the internet.
How FIMP Hits The Ball Out of The Park With Its Training
As a free member, Ian delivers 46 easy-to-follow text + screenshot-based lessons for constructing a highly successful blog.
The first batch of lessons cover:
- How to build a high-profit online Biz (introduction to FIMP)
- How to make 6 figures with this training
- The only 4 types of online Biz models that can make you rich
- How to succeed in online marketing
- How long does it take to make money blogging?
- Setting internet marketing objectives
- How to unearth perfect niche site ideas
- Broad niches vs. narrow niches
- How to know if you have a buying audience
- Is competition bad?
- Choosing the best products to promote on your site
- Niche picking examples
- Finding your blog niche
- How to have the right mindset when starting a site
- Coming up with a blog name
In a nutshell, the intro helps you to understand what lies ahead with FIMP, which is essential reading before leaving the starting block.
And then the first 14 lessons prepare you for starting up a blog, and ensure that you adopt the right mindset because blogging is a bumpy ride.
Lessons 15 – 30 (Rolling up Those Sleeves)…
Once you’re ready for the off, it’s time to actually start getting your hands dirty following the next set of lessons:
- NameCheap vs. GoDaddy for domain name registration
- How to start a blog on BlueHost
- How to point your domain to BlueHost
- Why WordPress is the best blogging platform for $
- How to set up your blog in 5 minutes via BlueHost
- The important things to do after installing WordPress
- How to install the must-have WordPress plugins
- Choosing the best WordPress themes
- How to design essential pages for your site
- Adding your site to Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Why keyword research is important to your success
- What makes a good keyword?
- Where to put keywords for SEO
- What is qualified traffic & why should you care?
- How to find profitable keywords with free keyword tools
- Using Long Tail Pro for quick & easy keyword research
Here, you’ll be laying the foundations of your online business by building and setting up your shiny new blog.
And also learning the fundamentals of keyword research for rankings + traffic.
Lessons 31 – 46 (Cranking Things up a Notch)…
Right, so once you’re knowledgeable on what it takes to succeed at blogging and you have a WordPress website up and running, then what?
It’s time to invest some REAL donkey-work into your blog through content-creation and also learn some additional ways of driving traffic to your site:
- How to produce high-quality articles
- How to prepare your quality content
- Writing articles with the right format
- Finding free stock images without watermarks
- Everything you need to know about on-page SEO
- Creating a blog schedule
- How to write your first blog post
- What are the fastest SEO results to expect
- How to grow your blog via the “post & pray” method
- Is social media worth your time?
- Is video marketing worth it?
- Buying traffic, is it a good idea?
- And more…
All in all, Ian’s lessons are nothing short of FAB because he really bends over backwards to walk you through the process of building out a profitable blog from start to finish.
But if Ian’s training leaves you drooling for more, then…
FIMP’s ‘Premium Video Course’ Will Quench Your Thirst…
Oh, did I mention you can also get your hands on Ian’s step-by-step training in “video” format (+ bonus training and goodies) for boosting your success? 😉
Check out the awesome sections:
- Intro to FIMP (25 minutes)
- The Only Way Anyone Gets Rich Online (45 mins)
- Essential Mindset Training For Success (1-hour)
- Picking & Polishing The Perfect Niche (2 hours & 35 mins)
- The Foundation – Building Your Website (3 hours & 30 mins)
- The Frame – Lethal Keyword Research (3 hours)
- Writing Content That Gets Ranked (2 hours)
- How To Promote Your Website & Get Traffic (1-hour)
- Now, How The Hell Do I Make Money? (45 mins)
- An In-Depth Guide to White-Hat Linkbuilding
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Perfect Video Marketing
- How to Trick Google… Without Getting Caught
- Important Principles For Conversion Optimization
- Google Analytics & Search Console Essentials
- How To Maximize Revenue of a Site with Traffic
- Building & Marketing to an Email List
- Facebook Advertising Basics
- Advanced Facebook Ads
- And more…
And to really add the icing to the cake (with a sweet-ass glacier cherry on top)…
Pribs grants you access to FIMP’s ‘Entrepreneurial Book Club’, provides weekly tips on becoming a better entrepreneur, and also ‘Hotseat Session Replays & Day-After Analysis’.
However, it will come at an extra “drop in the bucket” cost, which I’ll discuss in two shakes of a duck’s tail.
Is Support Also Tied in With FIMP?
There are two ways of getting support from Pribs.
First of all, you can blast an email his direction.
And secondly, there’s the “FIMP Fam” – the members’ only Facebook group.
But before the words “UGH, not another Facebook group!” flow from your pie hole…
In my experience, Ian’s group of FIMPers is EXTREMELY helpful and active.
See for yourself.
Side Note: My plea for for help was due to p*ss poor progress of another blog I started way before I found FIMP.
So when you’re in a bit of a pickle, there are always members (including Pribs himself) who are more than happy to help you come unstuck.
What’s The Cost of FIMP, That’s The Question?
To gain access to 46 “text and screenshot-based” lessons… will cost you… a MASSIVE $0!
But if you really wanna spice things up, you can grab the “Premium video course” + bonus goodies for a one-time $297 payment or $127 x 3 monthly ones.
And on top of those fees, you’ll obviously need some cash for a domain name and web hosting to actually get your own blog set up.
Furthermore, there’s an optional cost for the Long Tail Pro keyword tool if free tools don’t tickle your fancy.
Final Conclusion: Is First-Time Internet Profits Worth it?
Absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, in my opinion.
I’ve had first-hand experience with Ian’s training (in both text + snapshot and video formats) – not to mention I’ve read FIMP’s sibling ‘From Nothing‘ cover-to-cover.
So I can honestly say that Ian goes above and beyond to show newbies how to create full-time income-producing online businesses from ground zero.
I assure you, (apart from Wealthy Affiliate), nothing else comes remotely close to First-Time Internet Marketing Profits, especially when it’s a bargain price too.
Your buddy, Neil 😀
Got any questions, thoughts or FIMP success stories to share with us? Please drop em’ in the comments down below…