From Ewen Chia, comes Fast Track Cash, which is another of his hyped-up products sold on ClickBank.
Inside this review, I’m not just gonna discuss the ins and outs of this money-making product.
But I’ll also explain WHY it’s nowhere near “the fastest, easiest, and laziest way to real cash” – as advertised on the tin.
Sound good to you, young grasshopper?
Great, let’s crack on with this review!…
At a Quick Glance
Name: Fast Track Cash (FTC).
Owner: Ewen Chia.
Cost: $27 + $100s in Upsells.
My Score: 3/10.
- 15 video tutorials
- ClickBank has a 60-day returns policy
- YouTube’s a powerful platform for affiliate marketing
- Hyped-up sales letter & exaggerated income claims
- Some video tutorials teach bad habits & are outdated
- Comes with $100s worth of upsells
- Ewen Chia’s known for creating hypie & sub-par stuff
Personally, I’m not a fan of Ewen Chia, in all honesty.
Because not only do his products come up short – failing to help newbies accomplish true success in the affiliate marketing sphere…
But he always seems to pull the wool over your eyes with his hyped-up 1990s style sales pages.
And unfortunately, this is also the case with Fast Track Cash.
It comes across as the best invention since the sandwich on the surface…
But underneath all that cheesy cringiness (if that’s even a word)…
You’ll find a few training videos that teach you some unethical habits when it comes to creating YouTube videos for promoting affiliate offers.
Don’t get me wrong, Chia will teach you the basics of YouTube/affiliate marketing…
But some of what you’ll learn may also leave you waist-deep in the big muddy (you’ll discover why in my FULL review).
Final Verdict: Not Recommended.
But before going further, see my #1 pick for making sustainable money via affiliate marketing – A platform that equips you with the essentials for success.
What’s Fast Track Cash All About, Huh?
Fast Track Cash is “the fastest way to get real cash from the internet in minutes – even if you’ve got no experience”.
Followed by all the other usual claims like:
- “You don’t even need to build a website“…
- “You’ll start making money completely on autopilot 24/7″…
- “All you have to do is plug in the simple & easy methods for fast head-spinning results”…
- “This is like robbing a bank – legally”…
Blah, blah, blah…
And as always, Chia puts his ClickBank affiliate earnings on public display (similar to the snapshot below) to back up his claims.
I’m sorry, but what a crock of sh*t!
Because it’s taken Chia YEARS of elbow grease to reach $100s – $1,000s per day in commissions from promoting ClickBank stuff.
If it’s so quick and easy to rake in mountains of dollars online (as Chia claims)…
Then why isn’t everyone living a lavish lifestyle fit for a king or queen, huh?
Hard work, time, and monetary investments are a prerequisite for earning 6 figures as an affiliate marketer.
And the same principles apply to ANY internet marketing strategy. Period.
So Chia can spew out as much hype as he wants…
I’m just not buying any of his drivel, and neither should you as a newb!
How Fast Track Cash Works (& Why Chia Fails to Deliver The Goods)…
There is one good thing about the FTC sales page – Chia says he’s gonna deliver some step-by-step training videos.
But he doesn’t exactly explain what the actual methods are.
Which is a red flag in my book, because it’s a “curiosity” tactic to encourage you to buy FTC.
But enough of the rambling LOL…
The 15 Video Tutorials That You’ll Discover Inside FTC:
- An introduction to YouTube marketing.
- The various YouTube marketing strategies that you can leverage.
- How to join ClickBank (+ other affiliate programs) & insert affiliate links into YouTube video descriptions.
- The same as the previous video, but covers CPA (Cost Per Action) offer affiliate programs.
- How to find & promote ‘make money online’ products before they’re released for sale – “launch jacking” basically.
- How you can record YouTube videos without revealing your face to the world.
- Using Camtasia screen recording software for your videos.
- The basics of SEO: How to add video titles, descriptions & tags that are optimized for search engine rankings.
- ‘Copy n’ Paste’ content from various sources – basically for lazy bum asses. UGH.
- Buying likes & traffic to your videos from Fiverr.com sellers – basically “gaming” Google & YouTube.
- How to do keyword research for ranking your YouTube videos.
- How to properly use thumbnails for attracting viewers.
- Generating text to speech so there’s no need to narrate your own videos.
- The importance of engaging with your viewers in the comments.
- Why it’s so important to actively publish video content (hint: it equals more rankings, traffic & sales)
The good news is that there’s some “OK” training for starting up an affiliate marketing Biz and understanding the basics of making money via YouTube.
But the bad news is that there’s some poor advice from Chia on copying others’ content, gaming your way to success, and using speech text.
Because the first couple of methods won’t just land you in hot water with the original authors, Google, and YouTube…
But with the latter said method, your viewers will prefer that more “personal” touch when it comes to your videos.
Because who actually loves listening to the sound of some dull robotic voice/and or reading words?
Certainly not me, that’s for damn sure!
Final Conclusion: Is Fast Track Cash a Scam?
I’m sorry, but I’m gonna have to dump Fast Track Cash in the borderline scam category for two VERY good reasons.
First of all, Chia fills your mind with “pipe dream” crap from the offset.
Because there is no “yellow brick road” to generating fat stacks of money via affiliate marketing on the web.
It’s a total mythical fairy-tale story, I’m afraid.
To make money online requires those things called time AND effort. Not to mention some expenses for tools of the trade.
And secondly, some of Chia’s training tutorials aren’t just outdated…
But applying certain strategies to creating and ranking your YouTube videos will land you in a whole heap of trouble.
This ties in with the first point I just made – but becoming a successful affiliate marketer as a YouTuber is no walk in the park.
Because it takes MANY months of publishing high-quality videos to get decent rankings and levels of traffic.
Even YouTube’s Partner Programme EXPLICITLY states this:
You need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year before you can earn anything from your efforts.
So do you still think Chia’s product is “the fastest way to make bank online”, huh?
Wanna See a Proven Path to Crushing it as an Affiliate Marketer?…
Don’t get me wrong, YouTube’s a fantastic way of earning a crust with affiliate marketing.
But unfortunately, marketers like Ewen Chia lead you astray with “get-rich-quick” nonsense and deliver training that’s stale.
However, there’s an awesome alternative to YouTube (if you’re camera shy like ME LOL) that’s called “blogging”.
Trust me, having your own blog will lead you to a passive income as an affiliate marketer by following your hobby or passion…
IF you’re willing to do the donkey work.
So if you wanna get your hands on WordPress websites, tools, step-by-step training, and 24/7 support from a HUGE community…
Basically, the whole shebang for creating a successful affiliate marketing Biz from scratch, then start with Wealthy Affiliate for free!
Your buddy, Neil 😀
Got any questions or thoughts to share on FTC? Please hop on the conversation below…